Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finally some real food! Yummy!!






This was such an exciting weekend! Mommy and daddy took me to Whole Foods on Saturday morning and I got to pick out my first vegetable! I picked out a bunch of carrots that looked really good and the funny green tops of the carrots made me laugh! While I took a nice nap, mommy cooked the carrots and I got to eat them when I woke up. I LOVED them! They tasted so good, that I ate everything that was on my plate and I wanted more!


After I finished eating, daddy put my swimming trunks on and we headed to the lake with my buddy Max. I really like the lake, but I am not too sure about the life jacket that I have to wear. It is not very comfortable, but mommy says that it is for my safety. Daddy played with me in the water and I had a great time, but I was ready to go home and nap after a little while. I slept 12 hours that night and when I woke up, Grandpa Russell was here! This has been such a great weekend!


Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment