My name is Hudson Reid Russell. I am 18 weeks old, and my mommy decided that I needed a blog so that all of my family and friends can keep up with my many activities. I am growing and learning new things every day and I look forward to sharing my stories with you.
I was born on March 31, 2009 and I weighed 7lbs 4oz. My mommy and daddy were so happy when I arrived that they cried as much as I did that first day! In my first 18 weeks, I have had many milestones. Some of my favorites have been smiling, laughing, rolling over both ways, holding my head up, telling daddy stories, singing with mommy, playing with toys, eating rice cereal, trying to feed myself, and responding to my name. Every week is a new adventure and I will post some of the fun times that I have each week. I hope that you enjoy my posts!
Hudson

No comments:
Post a Comment