Thursday, August 20, 2009

First week at Tutor Time



This past week and a half has been a tough one for mommy.  Last Tuesday, I started to go to a new place to play during the day while mommy and daddy are at work.  This makes mommy sad that I am away from her during the day, but I am having a great time making new friends and playing with all of the toys.  The place is called Tutor Time and it just opened this past February.  My teacher is Ms. Sarah and she is great.  She says that I am the best baby and that she loves having me there.  I have made many new friends, but my favorite friend so far is Gage.  He is a couple of months older than me and he has been showing me the ropes.  I have my own crib to take naps in and the room that we stay in is huge and full of new toys!  There is also a special playground just for the babies that is covered in astroturf, has a big umbrella to play under, and has a play house.  We go outside whenever it is not too hot and I cannot wait until I can crawl around and play with my friends.  For right now, I sit with Ms. Sarah and talk to my friends while they play.  http://www.tutortimecanyoncreek.com/?TT=corp

No comments:

Post a Comment